Abnova™ Exosome Standard (U87 MG cell line)
This product is purified and lyophilized exosomes obtained from U87 MG cell line (human glioblastoma astrocytoma) and can be used as control standards for multiple applications including FACS, WB, ELISA and as calibration standards for quantitation of exosome-derived markers from biological samples.
Marca: Abnova™ U0347.2x100ug
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00010kg
- Reconstitute lyophilized exosome standard by adding deionized water. 30 μL or 100 μL for lyophilized standard to get a final concentration of 1 μg/μL. Different volumes of deionized water for exosomes reconstitution can be chosen by the users in according with the desired final concentration. Suspend exosomes pipetting the solution up and down 10-15 times and avoid bubbles. Vortex the reconstituted standard for 60 seconds. Briefly centrifuge the tubes containing the standard to ensure that the solution is collected at the bottom of the tube. Pipette the solution up and down 10 times, avoiding the introduction of bubbles. After this step, the standard is ready to use.
- Exosomes are purified following a combination of ultracentrifugation and microfiltration steps. Exosomes are subsequently quantified and validated for overall protein content and particle number by NTA (Nanoparticles Tracking Analysis). Lyophilization does not affect the stability of purified exosomes and the expression levels of their exosome markers (proteins and nucleic acids).
- Lyophilized exosome standards can be stored at 4°C for up to 36 months. Reconstituted exosome standards are not suitable for long-term storage at room temperature, use them within 2 hours after reconstitution. The remaining reconstituted standard stock solution should be aliquoted into low binding polypropylene vials and stored at -20°C for up to 1 month or at -80°C for up to 6 months. Strictly avoid repeated freeze-and-thaw cycles.
- Raising in host species: Human
- Quality control testing: Comparison of exosomal markers on fresh and lyophilized exosomes
- Type clonality: Protein
- Applications: Western Blotting, Elisa, Flow Cytometry
|Storage Buffer: Lyophilized from cell culture supernatant|
|Store at 4°C for up to 36 months|
|2 x 100 μg|