Dräger™ CMS Chip Measurement System
Uses an analyzer and substance-specific chips to obtain accurate, reliable measurements of gas and vapor concentrations
Marca: Dräger™ 6405300
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.33200kg
Bar code on each chip contains specific information such as gas type, measurement range, and other necessary parameters for measurement evaluation; when a chip is inserted into the analyzer, the bar code is read and interpreted. Choose from more than 50 interchangeable chips (sold separately).
- Mass-flow-regulated pump system draws a constant flow of sample through the chip, compensating for any pressure fluctuation
- Easy to use, with simple menu commands and one-switch operation
- Chip contains 10 measurement channels filled with a substance-specific reagent that provides a quick reaction with the contaminant
- Intelligent interaction ensures high level of accuracy
- Data recorder gives contaminant, concentration, date, time, and location; stores up to 50 measurements
Compact, rugged housing measures approximately 1.5L x 3.5W x 8 in. H (3.8 x 8.9 x 20.3cm). Net weight: 1.63 lb. (730g). Uses four “AA” alkaline batteries (included).
Intrinsically safe and certified according to UL, MSHA and CENELEC standards. (UL and CSA Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Div. 1, Groups A-D, T4.)