Dow Corning™ Silastic™ Laboratory Tubing
Flexible, translucent silicone elastomer tubing
Marca: Dow Corning™ 96115-12
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.80000kg
- Platinum-cured to provide high purity for low extractables
- Contains no phthalates or plasticizers
- Easily cleaned and does not impart taste or odor
- Excellent tear strength and resistance to solvents and chemicals
- Nonpyrogenic; bacteria-, fungus- and chemical-resistant
- Microbore sizes available
- Working temperature range, -54° to +249°C (-65° to +480°F)
- Autoclavable; also can be sterilized by gamma irradiation and ethylene oxide
- Durometer hardness is Shore A, 53 for 11-189-14 and 11-189-15A to -15K; Shore A, 51 for 11-189-15L to -15V and 11-189-13A to -13D
- Both elastomers and finished tubing are manufactured under cGMPs in an FDA-registered, ISO 9001-certified facility
Not intended for use in human implantation; in or in conjunction with cosmetic surgery, contraception, reproduction, obstetrics and gynecology; or in weight- or load-bearing devices.
Specially designed for applications requiring fluid processing, separation, and filtration—such as drug manufacturing; oxygen delivery in production processes; and chemical, pharmaceutical, and environmental analyses. Also suitable for peristaltic pump use
In pack containing 50 ft. (15.2m) coil; packaged in sealed polybag.
Elastomers meet or exceed USP Class VI Plastics Test requirements.
†Uncommon dimensions given in decimal form.
|ISO 9001, FDA, USP Class VI, 3A Sanitary standard|
|Fluid processing, separation and filtration such as drug manufacturing, oxygen delivery in production processes and chemical, pharmaceutical and environmental analyses|