Dow Corning™ Pharma-50 Tubing
Translucent, pharmaceutical-grade silicone tubing for ultrapure fluid processing.
Marca: Dow Corning™ 96105-09
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 2.00000kg
Designed for applications that require the transfer of high-purity fluids where contamination is a concern, particularly pharmaceutical and biotechnological manufacturing processes. Made from tear-resistant Silastic™ platinum-cured elastomer.
- Hydrophobic surface
- Highly flexible and resilient
- Low extractables; no imparted taste or odor
- Contains no organic plasticizers, phthalates, latex additives, peroxide by-products, chlorophenyls, or PCBs
- Stable over a wide temperature range
- Sterilize by autoclave, EtO, or gamma radiation
- Durometer hardness: Shore A, 50
Not intended for hospital or patient care use, or for use as an implant.
Información de órdenes
Sealed in double-wrapped polyethylene bags in packs of 50 ft. (15.2m) lengths.
Exceeds USP Class VI Plastic Test requirements and meets EP monograph “Silicone Elastomer for Closures and Tubing.” Manufactured according to Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals GMPs at an FDA-registered, ISO 9002-certified healthcare facility.
|Exceeds USP Class VI Plastic Test requirements and meets EP monograph “Silicone Elastomer for Closures and Tubing”. Manufactured according to Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals GMPs at an FDA-registered, ISO 9002-certified healthcare facility.|
|For ultrapure liquid transfer|