Fisherbrand™ Disposable PES Filter Units
Increase cell culture sample protection with Fisherbrand sterile disposable vacuum filter units with PES membranes. The polyethersulfone (PES) membranes have low extractables and low protein binding for use in sterile filtration and clarification of cell culture media and serum.
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 3.51530kg
- PES membrane is low protein binding to maintain protein balance
- PES membrane has low extractables to maintain media purity
- Upper chamber of filter units is clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
- 0.2µm units for sterile filtration
- 0.45µm units for fluid clarification and particle removal
Non-pyrogenic per USP Standard Lot-to-Lotnon-cytotoxic Lot-to-Lot sterility
|Non-pyrogenic per USP Standard Lot-to-Lot|
|Sterile Filtration of media and serum|
|PES Filter Units|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.