Macherey-Nagel™ Chromafil™ Combi GF/PET Syringe Filters with Prefilter
Recommended for solutions with a high particulate load or high viscosity. Macherey-Nagel™ Chromafil™ Combi GF/PET Syringe Filters with Prefilter combine a course glass fiber prefilter with a hydrophilic small-pore polyester multipurpose membrane for polar and nonpolar solutions.
Marca: Macherey-Nagel™ 729032.400
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
Chromafil™ Combi syringe filters combine the benefits of a coarse prefilter with a small-pore membrane filter to remove unwanted particles from liquid samples with a high load of particulate matter or from highly viscous solutions. The glass fiber membrane removes coarse particles before they can block the fine-pore membrane. This results in better filtration efficiency, especially for highly contaminated samples.
Filtration prevents contamination and clogging of sensitive instrumentation that can lead to downtime. This increases the lifetime of chromatographic columns and equipment, gives more consistent and reproducible results, and saves time and money.
- Color coded for easy identification of membrane type
- Low content of extractable compounds
- Lower back pressure and fast flow geometry for easy filtration
- Low hold-up volume for maximum filtrate recovery
- Luer lock inlet for safe connection on the high pressure side
- HPLC certified, with stabilizing crash plate to prevent membrane breakage
- Designed to be compatible with all common automated filtration systems
- Ideal for GC, HPLC and UHPLC sample filtration
|Glass fiber, 1μm pore size|
|Blue Top, Orange Bottom|
|Combined filtration unit with coarse prefilter and fine-pore membrane|
|Autoclavable at 121°C (30 min.)|
|Nonpolar and polar solutions, especially eluent mixtures of water and organic solvents, with a high particulate load or high viscosity|
|Polyester membrane with Glass Fiber prefilter|
|Dead volume: 80μL|
|5 to 100mL|