Honeywell™ BACOU STIREX S3 Shoes
Honeywell™ BACOU STIREX S3 Shoes feature water-resistant leather uppers and stainless steel anti-puncture soles.
Marca: Honeywell™ 6246124-46/7
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.84000kg
- Oiled full grain leather upper
- Great resistance and flexibility
- Water resistance
- Perfectly suited to humid environments
- Warm fleece lining
- Excellent foot insulation from the cold (CI), ideal for long periods of work on cold or frozen ground
- Lateral watertight bellows
- Prevents liquid and dust from entering the shoe
- Padded ankle collar and tongue
- Adapts to the user's foot shape, ensures comfort when worn for long periods
- Midsole: Stainless steel: efficient technology covering the most extensive panel of risks. Puncture resistance: over 1100 N with a spike of 4.5 mm.
- Upper: Water resistant leather upper. Warm fleece lining. Lateral watertight bellows. Padded ankle collar and tongue.
- Toe Cap: 200J SPACIUM™ toe cap in injected polymer. Non-metallic: 50% lighter than steel. Extra-wide for greater comfort: suits all foot types. Non magnetic. Thermal insulator. Unalterable.
- Insole: Dual density PU foam for intensive use. Removeable for easy care. Antibacterial for a longer life span and to prevent odour. Antistatic for optimal efficiency. Comfortable heel pads. Evacuation channels.
- Outsole: Dual density polyurethane: PU 2D. Comfort layer of density: 0.5 (guarantees lightness and flexibility, ensures shock absorption and protects against changes in temperature). Outsole layer of density: 1 (resistance to abrasion, fuel oil and grease). High slip resistance due to well defined cleat design, wide, deep and self-cleaning. SRC certified: SRA: on ceramic plates : flat 0.45 (minimum standard: 0.32) heel 0.46 (minimum standard: 0.28) / SRB: on steel floor: flat 0.24 (minimum standard: 0.18) heel 0.24 (minimum standard: 0.13). Energy absorption capacity > 20 joules. Excellent resistance to abrasion: volume loss < 150 mm3 (with a load of 10 N = 1 kg). Extension before tearing: 650%. Optimised resistance to repeated flexing > 60,000 (standard >30,000). Resistant to acids and alkalis: limited to low concentrations.
|EN ISO 20345:2011 standard, SRC certified|
|Puncture resistance over 1100 N with a spike of 4.5 mm|
|Stainless Steel and Polyurethane|