Honeywell™ BACOU MARSH AMG S3 Shoes
Honeywell™ BACOU MARSH AMG S3 Shoes are constructed of water-resistant, oiled, full grain leather.
Marca: Honeywell™ 6246156-44/7
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.64000kg
- Water-resistant oiled full grain leather upper
- Resistant to tearing and spattering of fluids: extended life cycle
- Poromax™ lining
- Breathable, 3D absorbent & quick-dry interior lining
- Flexium™ anti-puncture midsole: non-metallic, made with high tenacity textile fibers
- The midsole is light and flexible. No constraints for the wearer when flexing the foot
- Lateral watertight bellows
- Prevents liquid and dust from entering the shoe
- Padded ankle collar and tongue
- Adapts to the user's foot shape, ensures comfort when worn for long periods
- Midsole: Flexium ™ anti-puncture midsole in high tenacity textile.
- Upper: Water resistant oiled full grain leather upper. Poromax® lining with 3D antibacterial and antimicrobial structure. Lateral watertight bellows. Padded ankle collar and tongue.
- Toe Cap: 200J SPACIUM™ toe cap in injected polymer. Non-metallic: 50% lighter than steel. Extra-wide for greater comfort: suits all foot types. Non magnetic. Thermal insulator. Unalterable.
- Insole: Dual density PU foam for intensive use. Removeable for easy care. Antibacterial for a longer life span and to prevent odour. Antistatic for optimal efficiency. Comfortable heel pads. Evacuation channels. The Bacou X'Max Black Insole (ref 6000350) can be sold separately. Available from 1 unit (by pair) in an individual packaging
- Outsole: Dual density polyurethane: PU 2D. Comfort layer of density: 0.5 (guarantees lightness and flexibility, ensures shock absorption and protects against changes in temperature). Outsole layer of density: 1 (resistance to abrasion, fuel oil and grease). High slip resistance due to well defined cleat design, wide, deep and self-cleaning. SRC certified: SRA: on ceramic plates: flat 0.45 (minimum standard: 0.32) heel 0.46 (minimum standard: 0.28) / SRB: on steel floor: flat 0.24 (minimum standard: 0.18) heel 0.24 (minimum standard: 0.13). Energy absorption capacity > 20 joules. Excellent resistance to abrasion: volume loss < 150 mm3 (with a load of 10 N = 1 kg). Extension before tearing: 650%. Optimised resistance to repeated flexing > 60,000 (standard >30,000). Resistant to acids and alkalis: limited to low concentrations.
|EN ISO 20345:2011 standard, SRC certified|
|Flexium™ anti-puncture midsole|