Thermo Scientific™ Armadillo PCR Plate, 384-well, green, white wells
Combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ AB3384G
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.44000kg
Thermo Scientific Armadillo PCR plates combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin-walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.
They are available in 96- and 384-well formats, in multiple colors, and can be ordered with a standard 128 barcode or custom barcoding. All formats are available with clear or white wells; choose white for superior qPCR results. The specially-designed warp resistant frame and multiple format options make Armadillo PCR plates the ultimate choice for high-throughput PCR and automated handling.
- Polycarbonate frame for warp resistant thermal cycling
- Enhanced mechanical stability for robotic handling
- Thin walled polypropylene wells for optimal heat transfer
- Well shape optimized for maximum sample recovery
- Flat alpha-numeric lettering and raised rim well design for improved heat sealing
- Optically clear deck allows for easy visibility of wells
- Multiple frame color options, all available in both clear (for PCR) and white colored wells (for qPCR)
- Maximum well volume 40μL
- Maximum working volume 25μL
|Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers|
|Green frame, White|
This product is sold under license from Eppendorf AG.