Monitor microbiological air quality in controlled pharmaceutical and food processing environments with this air sampler.
Marca: Thermo Scientific Oxoid EM0100A
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
Achieve next level clean room confidence with Air Sampler.
- Easy to use: the simple keypad makes menu navigation easy, with all sampling information clearly displayed on an alpha-numeric screen. The unit is light enough to hold while sampling, or can be mounted on a tripod and controlled either at the unit or with an infra-red remote control (available separately).
- Flexible: the sampler has both fixed and user-defined functions that offer flexible sampling volumes, delayed start, multiple run and interval time options. The system is easily converted from the standard 90mm sampling head to fit 55mm contact plates. Various accessories are available for differing applications, including stainless steel heads, tripods, wall/base plates and carry cases.
- Collection efficiency: validation work according to BS EN ISO 14698-1:2003 Annex B, as carried out by an independent laboratory, has shown the air sampler to have a physical efficiency of 100% for particles 0.8 to 19.0 microns in size.
- Data handling: Each sampling run generates a unique record which is stored within the unit (holds up to 98 records). The data is easily accessed and read on the alphanumeric display, or can be printed off via a standard printer cable. Alternatively, the Oxoid Air Sampler software allows data to be downloaded to a computer for reporting and trend analysis.
- Calibration: the instrument is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate, valid for twelve months. There is no requirement for additional calibration between sampling head changes. A regular recalibration is available.
- Servicing and Technical Support: the instrument comes with a twelve-month manufacturer's warranty. Manufacturer provides service, calibration and full technical support.
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand.
|Air Sampler (90mm Aluminium head ready)|
|Rechargeable Ni/MH (without memory effect). Battery charging takes only 4 hours. After charging, the battery will last up to 7 hours.|
|100L of air per minute|
Sampling Head: aluminium or stainless steel.
|Air Sampler Unit, Battery Charger, Traceble Calibration Certificate, Documentation Package|