Thermo Scientific™ Columnas de LC Acclaim™ Polar Advantage II
Resuelva compuestos polares y no polares en un solo ciclo con estas columnas de fase reversa Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ PolarAdvantage II con estabilidad hidrolítica mejorada (pH 1.5–10).
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 078000
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.00000kg
DescripciónComplementary Selectivity and Enhanced Hydrolytic Stability
- Compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases
- High reversed-phase capacity
- Exceptional hydrolytic stability (pH 1.5 and 10)
- Extremely low bleed, fully compatible with mass spectrometry (MS)
- Available in 2.2, 3, and 5μm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 120Å
- Also available in 2.2µm RSLC format for reliable, fast separations
Achieve the high standards set by modern HPLC and LC/MS methods with the Acclaim family of reversed-phase columns. These ultrapure silica-based columns with advanced column bonding and endcapping technologies provide complementary selectivity, high column efficiencies, and ultra-high resolution for a wide variety of applications.
- Broad spectrum of stationary phases, including conventional C8 and C18 phases, polar embedded phases, and specialty phases including wide-pore, are available to meet your specific application needs
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food, and other industrial chromatographic separations
|Sílice, totalmente poroso, esférico, ultrapuro|
|De 1.5 a 10|
|Columna de análisis|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.