Thermo Scientific™ Patrones de partículas de vidrio serie 9000
Sustituya las esferas de poliestireno en muchas aplicaciones por patrones de tamaño trazables al NIST™ de vidrio en polvo.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 9550
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00100kg
DescripciónThe Glass Size Standards are highly uniform borosilicate or soda lime glass spheres calibrated with NIST-traceable methodology. Standards are ideal for the calibration of microscopes, light scattering instruments and other particle-measuring equipment. They are also used in laser light scattering studies and colloidal systems research.
- Mean diameters have been calibrated with Thermo Fisher Scientific™'s NIST™-traceable microscopy methods
- Size distribution and uniformity are measured by optical microscopy
- Spheres are used instead of irregularly shaped particles to minimize the response of analytical systems to shape effects
- Products are packaged as dry spheres
- Packages are lot-numbered for convenient technical service and support after the sale
- 9000 Series products from 2μm to 20μm are made from borosilicate glass, have a particle density of 2.5 to 2.55g/cm3 and an index of refraction of 1.56 at 589nm (25°C)
- Products from 30μm to 2000μm are made from soda lime glass, have a particle density of 2.4 to 2.5g/cm3 and an index of refraction of 1.51 at 589nm (25°C)
Certificate of Calibration and Traceability to NIST™, including description of the calibration method and its uncertainty, table of chemical and physical properties, and Material Safety Data Sheet with handling and disposal instructions.
Spacer applications where uniform bond thickness is a necessity.
Thermo Fisher Scientific™ has its own engineering, production and metrology facilities for better quality control and response to customer needs. In addition to this line of polymer size standards, we also offer calibration standards in silica and glass materials. Ask our technical service department for information about specific applications or other product needs not listed here.
|The 9000 Series is available as uniform particles of borosilicate or soda lime glass in a range of discrete sizes from 2 µm to 2000 µm. Calibrated and certified with NIST traceable mean diameters, they are suited for particle measurement applications. They also have a better tolerance to chemicals and solvents, and a higher mechanical and thermal stability.|
|553 ± 11 µm|
|Soda Lime Glass|
|s = 29.0 µm, 5.2 % CV|
|Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly sealed to avoid contamination.|
|Narrow Size Standard Deviation Applications|
|Soda Lime Glass|
|Dry glass microspheres|
|553 μm ± 11 μm|
|Certificate of Calibration and Traceability to NIST|
|2.4 to 2.6g/cm³|
|1.50 - 1.52 at 589nm (25°C)|
|Product stable for a minimum of 24 months|
|Size Standard Particles|